Model: Cable Crossover
Nortus has changed the way people think about strength equipment. Simple and intuitive, this equipment was developed by our biomechanical experts with the user in mind.
- Compact size uses less floor space than traditional cable crossover.
- Independent 10-position pulley columns allow for unilateral and bilateral exercise.
- Swivel cable ends and handles allow natural wrist movements without cable twisting.
- 1:2 weight ratio offers fluid movement and extended range of motion.
- Wide-base frame designed for functional, speed and ballistic training, is accessible for wheelchairs, rehab equipment, workout benches and stability balls.
- Full length polycarbonate protective rear weight enclosures.